Monday, August 9, 2010

All In

As of today, both David and I have completed everything in our medical review packets, filled out all of our reimbursement forms, and sent everything off to the PC office. It's such a relief to know that everything is out of our hands now, but the waiting game is just beginning. And I hate waiting.

We officially leave for our six month Discipleship Training School (in Switzerland and Africa) on Sept. 24, so here's hoping that we have medical clearance before that...because I don't think we'll be doing anything with it while we're overseas.

Come on Medical Office - let's get this show on the road!

1 comment:

  1. HEY! I'm a PC invitee (Malawi) who is a YWAM DTS grad! I did my DTS in Panama and my outreach was a tour of Central America. So crazy.
    Enjoy. God does some rad things!

    ReplyDelete