Monday, June 28, 2010

Dental Clearance

We have dental clearance! Although everyone seems to dread the medical process more, dental clearance is a huge deal for me. My mouth has hated me since the day I was born and I've had all the surgeries, scars and appliances to prove it. I had a root canal when I was a 10, a crown, 4 teeth pulled before I had braces, then years of being a metal mouth, which made glands in my lip swell and have to be surgically removed. And then I had 6 wisdom teeth taken out, not without complications, of course.

I've had annoying jaw problems lately and I've started doing some serious teeth-grinding but the dentist didn't seem to think either was life-threatening, and apparently the PC dentists didn't either. Hooray!

It's a day to celebrate!



No comments:

Post a Comment